Here’s the forex option expiries for the 10am NY (14.00 GMT) cut
- EURUSD: 1.1210-20 (EUR 915m) 1.1240 (545m) 1.1290-1300 (850m) 1.1350 (805m) 1.1400 (205m)
- USDJPY: 111.00 (USD 270m) 111.20-30 (670m) 111.50-60 (2.7bln) 111.80 (337m) 112.00-10 (480m) 113.00 (275m)
- GBPUSD: 1.2690-00 (GBP 780m)
- EURGBP: 0.8720 (EUR 200m) 0.8750 (441m) 0.8775 (490m) 0.8830 (300m) 0.8900 (465m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7450 (AUD 270m) 0.7525-35 (695m)
- USDCAD: 1.3150 (USD 180m) 1.3180-90 (340m) 1.3200-10 (190m)
- NZDUSD: 0.7300-05 (NZD 250m)
USDJPY contracts at 111.50 should lend support as indeed GBPUSD should we get anywhere near.
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT on the day even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here.
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico