Don’t forget there’s some sizeable option expiries in play today 3 Nov
Expiry time 14.00 GMT (10.00 EST) so we need to keep an eye while the NFP fallout continues as I warned in my NFP preview.
Here’s the notables albeit some well off current prices:
- EURUSD: 1.1595-1.1600 (EUR 1.8bln) 1.1670 (850m) 1.1700 (950m)
- USDJPY: 114.00 (2.22bln) 114.50(1.14bln) 115.00 (970m)
- GBPUSD: 1.2900 (GBP 470m)1.3000 (695m)
- EURGBP: 0.8750 (EUR 790m) 0.9000 (E260m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7645-50 (485m)
- USDCAD: 1.2800 (505m)
- AUDNZD: 1.1100 (1.49bln) 1.1300 (2.4bln)
EURUSD should cap/find sell interest while USDJPY at 114.00 should help contain and a battle ensue. Those AUDNZD will impact on core pairs don’t forget.
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here
Have a good week-end one and all and remember,
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico