Here’s the larger option expiries today 20 Feb
Further to Eamonn’s earlier post here’s an update:
- EURUSD: 1.2365 (EUR 560m) 1.2400 (920m) 1.2500 (800m)
- USDJPY: 106.00 (USD 520m) 108.00 (500m)
- GBPUSD: 1.3855 (GBP (255m) 1.3910-15 (540m) 1.3985 (300m) 1.4000 (250m)
- AUDUSD: Ntg of note today but see below*
- AUDUSD: 0.7950 (AUD 3.3bln) *
- EURUSD 1.2500 (EUR 1.6bln) 1.2550 (1.4bln)
- USDJPY: 107.50 (USD 1.3bln)
Tomorrow’s AUDUSD already casting a shadow and impacting as I highlighted in the orders post earlier.
Remember these are vanilla options and in play right up until expiry even if breached in the meantime unlike barrier options which cease to be once broken.
Barrier options currently alive:
- EURUSD: 1.2600
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico