Here’s a note of the larger expiries today 14 Feb
Further to Eamonn’s earlier post here’s an update:
- EURUSD: 1.2200 (EUR 1.8bln) 1.2275 (1.4bln) 1.2300-10 (2.1bln) 1.2340 (935m) 1.2345 (600m) 1.2400 (2.0bln) 1.2455-65 (1.35bln)
- USDJPY: 108.20 (USD 620m) 109.00 (660m) 110.00 (420m)
- GBPUSD: 1.3625 (GBP 480m) 1.4025 (250m)
- EURGBP: 0.8900 (EUR 675m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7875-85 (AUD 475m) 0.7980 (450m)
- USDCAD: 1.2650 (USD 230m)
- NZDUSD: 0.7300 (NZD 280m)
The EURUSD at 1.2400 we’ve been highlighting all week and helping to cap the rally earlier today but plenty more in play now too as I mentioned in the order board post earlier. Today we also have sizeable EURGBP and AUDUSD nearby.
Yesterday’s p/a on AUDUSD and USDCAD into expiry time also demonstrating the potential impact these expiries can have.
Friday 16 Feb;
- EURUSD: 1.2300 (EUR 2.2bln) 1.2350 (1.2bln) 1.2500 (1.2bln)
- AUDUSD: 0.7850 (AUD 2.6bln) 0.7950 (1.4bln)
Remember these are vanilla options and in play right up until expiry even if breached in the meantime unlike barrier options which cease to be once broken.
Barrier options currently alive:
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico