Here’s the forex option expiries for the 10am NY (14.00 GMT) cut 3 July
- EURUSD: 1.3000 (EUR 530m) 1.1325 (320m) 1.1370 (225m) 1.1400 (445m)
- USDJPY: 110.90-111.00 (USD 1.4bln) 111.50 (252m) 111.85 (440m) 112.00-10 (600m) 112.40-50 (900m)
- GBPUSD: 1.3000 (GBP 522m) 1.3050 (195m)
- USDCHF: 0.9690-95 (USD 250m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7575 (AUD 290m) 0.7600 (210m)
- NZDUSD: 0.7200 (NZD 265m)
GBPUSD and USDJPY in play potentially.
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT on the day even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here.
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico