Notable expiries for the 14,00GMT cut 13July
Further to my numerous links and references this morning here’s the latest update:
- EURUSD: 1.1200 (EUR 1.3bln) 1.1240 (550m) 1.1300 (730m) 1.1390-00 (890m) 1.1440-50 (1.2bln)
- USDJPY:112.55 (590m) 113.20-30 (1.2bln) 113.50-60 (1.1bln) 113.90-00 (700m)
- EURGBP: 0.8790 (EUR 240m)
- EURJPY: 128.00 (EUR 580m) 128.50 (710m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7540 (AUD 475m) 0.7620 (500m) 0.7660 (360m)
- USDCAD: 1.2940-50 (1.25bln) 1.3000 (525m) 1.3075 (600m) 1.3200 (1.37bln)
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT on the day even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here.
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico