Notable expiries for the 14.00 GMT cut today 14July
- EURUSD: 1.1300 (EUR 1.6bln) 1.1365-75 (1.0bln) 1.1400 (545m) 1.1425-35 (790m) 1.1450 (910m) 1.1500-10 (2.1bln) 1.1550 (560m)
- USDJPY: 112.00 (USD 530m) 112.25 (415m) 112.50 (265m) 113.20-30 (1bln) 113.80 (425m) 113.90-00 (1.85bln) 114.40-50 (560m) 115.00 (500m)
- EURGBP: 0.8660 (EUR 305m) 0.8800 (230m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7595-05 (AUD 1.1bln) 0.7630-40 (610m) 0.7750 (250m)
- USDCAD: 1.2765-75 (USD 180m) 1.2810-20 (415m)
- NZDUSD: 0.7150 (NZD 335m) 0.7250 (250m)
Plenty of action this week arising out of the expiries so let’s see how today’s play out.
Ignore at your peril.
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT on the day even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here.
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico