Forex option expiries for the 10am NY (14.00 GMT) cut 29 May
- EURUSD: 1.1000 (EUR (301m) 1.1150-60 (230m) 1.1260-70 (235m) 1.1300 (229m)
- USDJPY: 110.00-10 (USD 1.3bln) 110.50 (487m) 110.80 (202m) 111.00-10 (765m) 111.50 (418m) 112.00 (332m)
- GBPUSD: 1.2825-35 (GBP 388m)
- EURGBP: 0.8600 (EUR 307m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7400 (AUD 305m) 0.7465-75 (546m) 0.7500 (232m)
- NZDUSD: 0.6900 (NZD 284m) 0.7000-10 (468m)
GBPUSD in play. Not over large but in thin conditions may have greater impact. AUDUSD should be capped too around 0.7465-75
US markets generally closed but these will still roll off.
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT on the day even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here.
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico