Here’s the forex option expiries for the 10am NY (14.00 GMT) cut today 21 June
- EURUSD: 1.1100 (760m) 1.1140-50 (1.1bln) 1.1180 (710m) 1.1200-10 (1.9bln) 1.1280 (560m) 1.1300 (540m)
- USDJPY: 110.30 (USD 250m) 110.50 (500m) 111.25-305 (1.2bln) 111.50 (200m) 112.00 (345m) 113.00 (270m)
- EURGBP: 0.8745-50 (EUR 360m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7440-50 (AUD 360m) 0.7475 (285m) 0.7500 (255m) 0.7600 (255m) 0.7635-45 (785m)
- USDCAD: 1.3300 (USD 180m)
- NZDUSD: 0.7125 (NZD 421m) 0.7150 (520m) 0.7300 (236m)
On Monday I posted more expiries of note for the rest of this week.
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT on the day even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here.
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico