Here’s the latest on today’s notable expiries for the 14.00 GMT cut 9 Nov
- EURUSD: 1.1585 (EUR 405m) 1.1600 (1.43bln) 1.1650 (310m) 1.1680 (1.06bln) 1.1700(1.42m) 1.1750 (320m) 1.1775 (450m)
- USDJPY: 111.00 (USD 790m) 112.05 (400m) 112.60 (455m) 112.90 (500m) 113.00-10(1.24bln) 113.50-60 (815m) 114.00 (540m) 114.50(575m) 114.90 (315m)
- GBPUSD: 1.3035 (GBP 290m) 1.3150-55 (440m)
- EURGBP: 0.8650 (EUR 440m) 0.8750 (470m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7570-75 (AUD 390m) 0.7615 (245m) 0.7650-55 (400m) 0.7745-50(850m)
- AUDJPY: 86.85 (AUD 500m) Y88.05 (560m)
- USDCAD: 1.2650 (USD 325m)
Large ones in play again.
As I said yesterday, the tighter the trading range the tighter the option ranges become as expectation/hope of larger moves recede. That creates a greater impact such as we’ve seen in recent weeks/months. Catch 22.
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico