Here’s the latest on today’s notable expiries for the 14.00 GMT cut 8 Nov
- EURUSD: 1.1545-60 (EUR 1.33bln) 1.1600 (980m) 1.1640 (845m) 1.1700 (505 m)
- USDJPY: 112.25-30 (USD 1.68bln) 113.50 (695m) 113.70-75 (1.05bln) 113.95-114.00(980m) 114.50 (1.34bln) 114.75 (605m) 115.00 (600m)
- GBPUSD: 1.3050-55 (GBP 545m) 1.3090 (500m) 1.3248 (320m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7640-50 (AUD 520m) 0.7675-80(460m) 0.7750-55 (340m) 0.7800-05(365m)
- NZD/USD: 0.6920-25 (NZD 645m), 0.6950 (655m)
- AUDNZD: 1.1200 (AUD 1.58bln)
The tighter the trading range the tighter the option ranges become as expectation/hope of larger moves recede. That creates a greater impact such as we’ve seen in recent weeks/months.
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico