Here’s today’s notable expiries for the 14.00 GMT cut 8 Aug
- EURUSD: 1.1650 (EUR 345m) 1.1800 (550m)
- USDJPY: 109.00 (USD 300m) 110.25 (360m) 110.55-60 (360m) 111.00 (490m)
- GBPUSD: 1.3000-05 (GBP 300m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7950 (AUD 2.5bln)
- AUDNZD: 1.0560 (AUD 480m) 1.0715-20 (345m)
- EURJPY: 128.85-90 (EUR 405m)
AUDUSD the standout and should provide a cap but could still be challenged from current 0.7927 levels. Would help explain the steady rise from 0.7910 today.
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico