Here’s the latest on today’s notable expiries for the 15.00 GMT cut 4 Dec
- EURUSD: 1.1800 (EUR 430m) 1.1900 (460m) 1.2000 (1.02bln)
- USDJPY: 111.90-00 (USD 1.0bln) 112.50-55 (920m) 113.25 (710m) 114.00-10 (900m)
- GBPUSD: 1.3590 (GBP 265m)
- EURGBP: 0.8790 (EUR 725m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7500 (AUD 295m) 0.7750 (335m)
- USDCAD: 1.2810 (USD 290m)
- AUDNZD: 1.1100 (AUD 850m)
- NZDUSD: 0.6920 (NZD 375m)
- AUDJPY: 84.06 (AUD 260m) 85.75 (260m)
Be aware of AUDNZD playing out on core pairs.
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 15.00 GMT (10.00 EST) even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico