Here’s the latest on today’s notable expiries for the 10.00 EST cut 22 Nov
- EURUSD: 1.1500-02 (EUR 1.2bln) 1.1650 (600m) 1.1700 (690m) 1.1750 (975m) 1.1775(360m) 1.1800-05 (1.12bln) 1.1825-30 (1.18bln) 1.1845 (385m) 1.1900-05 (1.57bln)
- USDJPY: 112.00 (USD1.4bln) 112.70-80 (585m) 113.00 (680m) 113.15 (310m)
- GBPUSD: 1.2900 (GBP 495m) 1.3250 (280m)
- EURGBP: 0.8900 (EUR 390m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7600 (AUD 555m) 0.7730-40 (1.2bln) 0.8080 (1.53bln)
- USDCAD: 1.2545-50 (USD 1.0bln) 1.2780 (980m)
- EURJPY: 130.25 (EUR 400m)
- AUDNZD: 1.1220-25 (AUD 400m) 1.1300 (865m)
I highlighted the large USDJPY and USDCAD in play yesterday. I hope you made some pips out of it. In play again today along with EURUSD and AUDUSD.
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 15.00 GMT (10.00 EST) even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico