Here’s the latest on today’s notable expiries for the 10.00 EST cut 16 Nov
- EURUSD: 1.1600 (EUR 1.03bln) 1.1660 (1.12bln) 1.1700 (940m) 1.1775-80 (590m) 1.1795-00(915m) 1.1815-25 (4.8bln) 1.1900 (730m)
- USDJPY: 111.50 (915m) 112.00 (890m) 112.15 (360m) 112.25 (330m) 112.45-50(1.1bln) 112.95-00 ($580m) 113.10 ($405m) 113.50 (1.27bln) 113.90-00 (1.5bln)
- GBPUSD: 1.3195 (GBP 395m)
- USDCHF: 0.9800 (USD 400m) 0.9975 (305m) 1.0000 (605m)
- AUDUSD:0.7625-30 (AUD 600m)
- NZDUSD: 0.6900 (NZD 365m)
Large EURUSD helping to cap as is AUDUSD. 2-way interest on USDJPY playing out.
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico