Here’s the latest on today’s notable expiries for the 14.00 GMT cut 15 Sept
- EURUSD: 1.1750 (EUR 385m) 1.1800 (380m) 1.1900 (1.87bln) 1.2000 (2.2bln)
- USDJPY: 108.20 (USD 570m) 109.00 (340m) 109.50 (360m) 110.00 (1.15bln) 110.50 (950m) 110.65 (765m)
- GBPUSD: 1.3400 (GBP 210m)
- EURGBP: 0.8950 (EUR 435m)
- AUDUSD: 0.8050 (AUD 350m)
- NZDUSD: 0.7275 (NZD 385m)
- USDCAD: 1.2200 (USD 825m)
Quite a bit in play again today.
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here.
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico