Here’s the latest on today’s notable expiries for the 14.00 GMT cut 14 Sept
- EURUSD: 1.1735 (650m) 1.1810-20 (1.03bln) 1.1900 (1.1bln) 1.2000 (1.1bln) 1.2020-25 (585m)
- USDJPY: 109.10 (USD 550m) 109.65 (790m) 110.00 (310m) 110.45-50 (1.07bln) 111.00 (895m)
- GBPUSD: Nothing of note
- AUDUSD: 0.8000 (AUD 300m) 0.8010 (1.8bln)
- NZDUSD: 0.7250 (NZD 240m) 0.7300 (205m)
Quite a bit in play today.
We’ve been giving you the heads up all week on the large AUDUSD contracts rolling off.
Coming up tomorrow 15 Sept:
- GBPUSD 1.3200 (GBP 1.7bln)
Keep that in mind as the BOE fall out trades later . I would expect it to help cap rallies if it was struck before this week but if not then current p/a action there certainly seems to show some demand too.
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico