Here’s today’s notable expiries for the 14.00 GMT cut 28 July
A busy morning but before I go here’s a parting gift. I wish you good trading and a great week-end.
- EURUSD: 1.1525 (EUR 550m ) 1.1650-55 (405m) 1.1670 (550m) 1.1700 (1.3bln) 1.1725 (340m)
- USDJPY: 110.80 (USD 1.3bln) 111.00 (1.5bln) 111.30 (540m) 112.00 (780m)
- GBPUSD: 1.2950 ( GBP 625m) 1.3000 (550m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7900 (AUD 350m) 0.7925-30 (380m) 0.8000 (400m)
- USDCAD: 1.2550 (USD 470m) 1.2800 (425m)
- EURJPY: 128.00 (EUR 615m)
EURUSD and USDJPY in play again. GBPUSD probably too far away but let’s see after US GDP
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico