Here’s today’s notable expiries for the 14.00 GMT cut 2 Aug
- EURUSD: 1.1600 (EUR 480m) 1.1750 (380m)
- USDJPY: None of note
- GBPUSD: 1.2900 (GBP 435m)
- AUDUSD: 0.8000 (AUD 940m)
- NZDUSD: 0.7400 (NZD 200m) 0.7500 (340m)
- AUDNZD: 1.1000 (AUD 1.1bn)
I gave a heads up on the AUDUSD 0.8000 contracts yesterday but a thin Summer-season slate overall.
Other notables this week:
- USDJPY: 111.50 (USD 1.41bln)
- AUDUSD 0.7800 (AUD 850m)
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico