Here’s today’s notable expiries for the 14.00 GMT cut 25 July
- EURUSD: 1.1400 (EUR 320m) 1.1500 (2.66bln) 1.1600 (370m) 1.1645-50 (1.25bln) 1.1700 (370m)
- USDJPY: 110.50 (USD 470m) 111.00-10 (560m) 112.45 (270m)
- EURGBP: 0.8880 (EUR 270m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7750 (AUD 430m) 0.7925-30 (260m)
- EURJPY: 129.60 (EUR 290m) 130.00 (760m)
- USDCNY: 6.7290 (USD 1.1bln) 6.8060 (1bln) 6.82 1.2bln)
EURUSD very much in play again.
Here’s some more coming up this week:
- EURUSD: 1.1400 (EUR 980m)
- EURUSD: 1.1450 (EUR 1.1bln) 1.1500 (1bln)
- GBPUSD: 1.3000 (GBP 980m)
- USDJPY 110.80 (1.03bln)
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here.
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico