Not long now before we see the latest US non-farm payroll data 1 Sept
It’s not the only game in town though and whatever the number delivers ( regular readers know I don’t do crystal ball or rune based predictions, preferring to trade the fact) we still have a considerable number of large option expiries in play.
Here’s the key notes of today’s post to save you having to click again and you’ll see at a glance that there”ll be defence of quite a few levels in the aftermath.
- EURUSD: 1.1750(EUR 680m)1.1830-35 (1.09bln) 1.1850-55 (1.75bln) 1.1870 (1.12bln) 1.1895-1.1900 (1.3bln) 1.1925-30 (2.05bln) 1.2000 (1.53bln)
- USDJPY: 107.00 (1.01bln) 108.00 (1.07bln)109.00 (565mn)109.40-50 (1.24bln) Y109.90-110.00 (1.93bln)110.25 (535m)110.50-55 (1.02bln) 111.00 (855m)113.00(760m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7670 (AUD 340m)0.7895 (930m) 0.8000 (715m)
- EURJPY: 128.25 (EUR 490m)131.50-55 (910m)
- NZDUSD: 0.7175 (NZD 255m) 0.7200 (310m)
- USDCAD: 1.2600 (USD 520m)
I’ve been highlighting today’s larger EURUSD contracts in these posts this week so you should be already aware, and that Nowotny-led spike to 1.1930 was ofc suitably capped.
Coming up next week:
Tues Sept 5
- EURUSD: 1.2000 (EUR 1.5bln)
- EURGBP: 0.9200 (EUR 1.3bln)
Remember that these are “vanilla” options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here
I’m out of here now so I’ll wish you good trading and a great weekend.
See you all back here on Monday.
Remember, as always,
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*
Powered by WPeMatico